AHOIMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bug reports for the AHOI-Mod

+8
Feedi
maverick87
pes
Kadanz
Lord Dalek
Blades
hiec
Chromos
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Bug reports for the AHOI-Mod Empty Bug reports for the AHOI-Mod

Post  Chromos Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:00 pm

Please report all bugs or tings you find "strange" here.
Chromos
Chromos
Admin

http://ahoimod.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Bug reports for the AHOI-Mod Empty Re: Bug reports for the AHOI-Mod

Post  hiec Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:47 pm

Was playing as Japanese, 1939. The problems bothering me most were:

1) I had extreme difficulties with fuel, even though I focused on land units that don't need fuel and built almost no new ships and just a few planes. Strangely, the fuel bar in the unit window would show me that a unit had received about 75% of its daily allotment of fuel, while the mouseover informed me that it had received 0% (or 100% in some cases, but nothing in between). I focused on techs that increased my fuel output and set trade to auto, but my situation did not improve.

2) In 1939 Germany attacked Poland. Since France and the UK guaranteed for Polands independence, hell broke loose. The german AI seemed to be unaware of this guarantee since it left the Siegfried line largely undefended and concentrated most troops not involved in the Polish campaign along the borders of Belgium and the Netherlands. It looked like the Germans prepared for Fall Gelb. As a result, the French troops drove east quickly. Their formost divisions went even beyond the eastern border of Switzerland before they met resistance. All in all, quite an "alternative" start for the war in the West.

3) At this stage, I had beaten the Chinese, so I joined the war by declaring war on the Allies to take their colonies. In one of the ensuing naval engagements, one of my battle cruisers sunk a Britsh cruiser, causing its experience to skyrocket from 40 to over 80%.

4) The game crashed on me while I was changing my OOB. I hate crashes.
EDIT: I looked at the logs and found the following:
setup.log ends with the following three lines:
"[eventmanager.cpp:118]: Events loaded events\unitedkingdom.txt' #7
[eventmanager.cpp:118]: Events loaded events\uprisings.txt' #7
[eventmanager.cpp:118]: Events loaded events\wargoals.txt' #1"
This could be normal, but the rest of the log is structured in a way that suggests the last line should be something like:
"[eu3application.cpp:1234]: Events Initialized"

All other logs are either empty or look completely normal to me (keep in mind that I don't know how they should look like, I just extrapolate from my experience using software).

hiec
Uknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Chromos Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:52 am

hiec wrote:Was playing as Japanese, 1939. The problems bothering me most were:

1) I had extreme difficulties with fuel, even though I focused on land units that don't need fuel and built almost no new ships and just a few planes. Strangely, the fuel bar in the unit window would show me that a unit had received about 75% of its daily allotment of fuel, while the mouseover informed me that it had received 0% (or 100% in some cases, but nothing in between). I focused on techs that increased my fuel output and set trade to auto, but my situation did not improve.

2) In 1939 Germany attacked Poland. Since France and the UK guaranteed for Polands independence, hell broke loose. The german AI seemed to be unaware of this guarantee since it left the Siegfried line largely undefended and concentrated most troops not involved in the Polish campaign along the borders of Belgium and the Netherlands. It looked like the Germans prepared for Fall Gelb. As a result, the French troops drove east quickly. Their formost divisions went even beyond the eastern border of Switzerland before they met resistance. All in all, quite an "alternative" start for the war in the West.

3) At this stage, I had beaten the Chinese, so I joined the war by declaring war on the Allies to take their colonies. In one of the ensuing naval engagements, one of my battle cruisers sunk a Britsh cruiser, causing its experience to skyrocket from 40 to over 80%.

4) The game crashed on me while I was changing my OOB. I hate crashes.
EDIT: I looked at the logs and found the following:
setup.log ends with the following three lines:
"[eventmanager.cpp]: Events loaded events\unitedkingdom.txt' #7
[eventmanager.cpp]: Events loaded events\uprisings.txt' #7
[eventmanager.cpp]: Events loaded events\wargoals.txt' #1"
This could be normal, but the rest of the log is structured in a way that suggests the last line should be something like:
"[eu3application.cpp]: Events Initialized"

All other logs are either empty or look completely normal to me (keep in mind that I don't know how they should look like, I just extrapolate from my experience using software).

Hi hiec and thx for the feedback.

1) The bar in the unit view shows current amount of fuel. The tooltip then gives more detailed info about consumption and how much the current fuel will last. Also the place where the fuel comes from. So if the picture shows you have 75% then it is all fine if you got no further fuel up to that time this bar is empty. Then the unit will be out of fuel. The formula for asking for supplies/fuel was once described somehow on the Paradox forum. But I can't remember how exactly it works.
If you have other units in the same prov and you let one unit move out of that prov, then it will drag all the supplies it can gather with it. Even if that leaves the units behind without supplies..

For having few fuel overall. In the end fuel sould be a "problem" for Jap(Embargo from US etc.-> reason to start war against US..) But Jap should also be able to build and fuel quite some forces for its campaings.
F.e. I build mostly many GAR at start with JAP and some CAV and MTN to conquer CHI.
Also start some long time projects like Carrier for later Pacific War.
And I have raising fuel Capacity even in the War. Crude oil is decreasing then. But thats ok.

So a balancing part. If it is too hard atm, then we could raise some techs or add some fuel for Jap.

2) That is maybe a problem of too many Theatres. And thus the units are not "spread correctly".(Theatre interaction, I still have to look where all these new theatres come from..)

3) Well that is nothing I had my fingers in. It could be if the battle lasted long enough, no?

4) I hate them too! Smile The only log file that seems relevant is the system.log.

In my actual test game. I deleted the Kwangtung Theatre and did a build up as described as above with JAP. Some light tanks for fuel testing. Imperial HQ on AI control of all units. Stance Attack.

So far it is January '38 and that Jap conquered CHI up to the line of Communist China and Nanjing..
CHI weakend itself due to landingis in Korea and Dalian at the start of this war..(Smething I have to adjust.. They lost to mayn units there.)

Best regards,
Chromos
Chromos
Chromos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hiec Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:51 pm

1) So, the two bars about supply and fuel in the unit window actually represents how much of the 30 day supply reserves the unit still has left? If that is a vanilla feature, I never understood it. I often saw units with a full bar turn into units with an empty bar from one day to another (mostly planes and paratroopers).

2) The main problem here is IMHO that the war between the allies and Germany starts the moment Germany attacks Poland. Every time. I'd prefer a more historic approach as the default situation and the current situation as an optional outcome of Germany's invasion of Poland. So the allies should sometimes keep their guarantees towards Poland, but in most games they should abandon them, as they did historically.

3) Well, that's somehow a matter of opinion, but personally I think it's highly unrealistic that the experience of one ship could jump from 40 to 80% in a single battle where it sunk one enemy ship und remained undamaged itself. We could look into that, but it's no game breaker and therefore not too important.

4) Here's a copy of my system log. Looks fine to me though.

Spoiler:

I also attached a save of my game with Japan, in case you want to take a look at my supply situation yourself.
Attachments
Bug reports for the AHOI-Mod Attachment
Jap1939Q3b.zip Japan 1939You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.7 Mb) Downloaded 4 times

hiec
Uknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Chromos Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:15 pm

hiec wrote:1) So, the two bars about supply and fuel in the unit window actually represents how much of the 30 day supply reserves the unit still has left? If that is a vanilla feature, I never understood it. I often saw units with a full bar turn into units with an empty bar from one day to another (mostly planes and paratroopers).
Yes, to me it seems that it only represents the days left overall.
So I have tooltips say that it is enough for 44 days and so on. But overall if the bar is empty, the tooltips also states that there is O days left.
And afaik we can't mod anything about it. Only how much supply a unit can carry max.

hiec wrote:2) The main problem here is IMHO that the war between the allies and Germany starts the moment Germany attacks Poland. Every time. I'd prefer a more historic approach as the default situation and the current situation as an optional outcome of Germany's invasion of Poland. So the allies should sometimes keep their guarantees towards Poland, but in most games they should abandon them, as they did historically.
? But thats the way it was historically. And is in Std-HOI3 aswell most of the times.
If you go the historic route with Czechoslovakia then Poland will be taken int the Allies and thus GER is at WAR with them. I would like to change the events about it a bit later on but it is also quite historical plausible. France and UK just were not really prepared for a WAR and did not attack and fulfill their promises towards Poland at once. But they were at war with GER.

hiec wrote:3) Well, that's somehow a matter of opinion, but personally I think it's highly unrealistic that the experience of one ship could jump from 40 to 80% in a single battle where it sunk one enemy ship und remained undamaged itself. We could look into that, but it's no game breaker and therefore not too important.
Yes, it shouldn't raise that much. I didn't touch the exp. gain in the defines. But we could change them to a lower value for testing?

hiec wrote:4) Here's a copy of my system log. Looks fine to me though.
Yes, looks also all fine for me.

hiec wrote:I also attached a save of my game with Japan, in case you want to take a look at my supply situation yourself.
I'll have a look on it later, thx.

Best regards,
Chromos
Chromos
Chromos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hiec Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:17 pm

Chromos wrote:
? But thats the way it was historically. And is in Std-HOI3 aswell most of the times.
If you go the historic route with Czechoslovakia then Poland will be taken int the Allies and thus GER is at WAR with them. I would like to change the events about it a bit later on but it is also quite historical plausible. France and UK just were not really prepared for a WAR and did not attack and fulfill their promises towards Poland at once. But they were at war with GER.
Well, technically you are right of course. France and UK were at war with Germany after the Germans invaded Poland. However, they did not really do anything about it. They certainly did not launch a large scale offensive against the Germans and Italy, as the AI did in my game. Therefore, I think the historical scenario is better modeled in game by not having France and the UK guarantee for Poland. I do recognize that this solution causes problems on its own, for example an unmobilized French army during Fall Gelb, so I don't say it's the best solution. The way it is currently implemented is certainly historically plausible, I agree with you there.

Concerning vanilla HOI3: I wouldn't know, since I don't play unmodded HOI3. I think it's too broken to be much fun compared with the modded versions of the game.

hiec
Uknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Chromos Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:07 pm

hiec wrote:
Chromos wrote:
Well, technically you are right of course. France and UK were at war with Germany after the Germans invaded Poland. However, they did not really do anything about it. They certainly did not launch a large scale offensive against the Germans and Italy, as the AI did in my game. Therefore, I think the historical scenario is better modeled in game by not having France and the UK guarantee for Poland. I do recognize that this solution causes problems on its own, for example an unmobilized French army during Fall Gelb, so I don't say it's the best solution. The way it is currently implemented is certainly historically plausible, I agree with you there.

Concerning vanilla HOI3: I wouldn't know, since I don't play unmodded HOI3. I think it's too broken to be much fun compared with the modded versions of the game.

I think I know finally what is your "concern".
Well that France is so aggressive is only because GER ist to weak here. Probaly also again due to the to many Theatres as the unist are then propably all in the East and not spread wise.

That will be changed, and in most cases there will be no successful FRA attack. Wink

Cheers,
Chromos
Chromos
Chromos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blades Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:21 pm

I was studying the AHOI tech and found these. Most are from earlier tech and may also effect WW1 most.

Inf Tech : Cav Arty, Cav Support Weapons: The graphics of the Inf tech page shows that these two techs require Cavalry. But when I look at the file, the allow section does not require cav.

Armor: Armored Car (1924) is a requirement for Light Tank (1917) so the dates may cause problems.

Fighters: You have a tech basic_aeroengine that only requires basic single engine aircraft design. But I don’t see this tech box on the Tech:Fighter page. So I don’t know how to select it for research.

Fighters: basic single engine aircraft design requires aeronautic_engineering_research=3. aeronautic_engineering_research (3) would be a 1920 tech and basic single engine aircraft design is a 1912 tech. So the dates may cause a problem.

Special Air: The Tech:Special Air graphic shows that Zeppelin requires Balloon. But in the file, I don’t see any preqreqisites for Zepplin.
Zeppelins: Just an observation but 1912-1914 Zeppilins were rather limited to mostly recon. By 1915 there were much better at bombing and longer ranges (see comment 2 below) .This could be that the existing 1910 zeppilin improvements you already have. But might justify a 1915 tech.

Also the British naval Zeppilins were getting much better a both finding ships and being able to notify the fleet to react to these sightings and might justify a tech.

Also zepplilns could only operate out of zeppelin bases which limited their deployment a lot. Not sure if that can or should be represented.

A few other Zeppilin notes:
1) After 1915, German zeppelins both mostly switched to night bombing of strategic targets

2) Many of the most extraordinary air missions of the war were carried out by zeppelins. The most effective bombing raid of the entire war was a zeppelin attack on the London docks (it caused over $200,000,000 dollars of damage in 1915 dollars). Zeppelins were used to make the first para drop of the war (on the eastern front in 1918). (The germans had 2 zeppilin paradrop only battalions). The longest mission flown during the war was an attempt by a zeppelin flying from Bulgaria to transport supplies to the German East African garrison in 1917. And, had the war continued a few days longer in Nov 1918, the zeppelins prepping for the planned raid on New York City would have launched. [Comment from Over There Boardgame]

3) Note that most aircraft lose effectiveness in winter, but the zeppilins become more effective. Cold air can double the lift (and payload) of the zeppelin. However just like all aircraft, navigation and bombing accuracy decreases with all the cloud cover.

Blades
Uknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Chromos Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:18 am

Blades wrote:I was studying the AHOI tech and found these. Most are from earlier tech and may also effect WW1 most.

Inf Tech : Cav Arty, Cav Support Weapons: The graphics of the Inf tech page shows that these two techs require Cavalry. But when I look at the file, the allow section does not require cav.

Armor: Armored Car (1924) is a requirement for Light Tank (1917) so the dates may cause problems.

Fighters: You have a tech basic_aeroengine that only requires basic single engine aircraft design. But I don’t see this tech box on the Tech:Fighter page. So I don’t know how to select it for research.

Fighters: basic single engine aircraft design requires aeronautic_engineering_research=3. aeronautic_engineering_research (3) would be a 1920 tech and basic single engine aircraft design is a 1912 tech. So the dates may cause a problem.

Special Air: The Tech:Special Air graphic shows that Zeppelin requires Balloon. But in the file, I don’t see any preqreqisites for Zepplin.
Zeppelins: Just an observation but 1912-1914 Zeppilins were rather limited to mostly recon. By 1915 there were much better at bombing and longer ranges (see comment 2 below) .This could be that the existing 1910 zeppilin improvements you already have. But might justify a 1915 tech.

Also the British naval Zeppilins were getting much better a both finding ships and being able to notify the fleet to react to these sightings and might justify a tech.

Also zepplilns could only operate out of zeppelin bases which limited their deployment a lot. Not sure if that can or should be represented.

A few other Zeppilin notes:
1) After 1915, German zeppelins both mostly switched to night bombing of strategic targets

2) Many of the most extraordinary air missions of the war were carried out by zeppelins. The most effective bombing raid of the entire war was a zeppelin attack on the London docks (it caused over $200,000,000 dollars of damage in 1915 dollars). Zeppelins were used to make the first para drop of the war (on the eastern front in 1918). (The germans had 2 zeppilin paradrop only battalions). The longest mission flown during the war was an attempt by a zeppelin flying from Bulgaria to transport supplies to the German East African garrison in 1917. And, had the war continued a few days longer in Nov 1918, the zeppelins prepping for the planned raid on New York City would have launched. [Comment from Over There Boardgame]

3) Note that most aircraft lose effectiveness in winter, but the zeppilins become more effective. Cold air can double the lift (and payload) of the zeppelin. However just like all aircraft, navigation and bombing accuracy decreases with all the cloud cover.

Hi Blades and thx for the Feedback!
I'll look into it.

Best regards,
Chromos
Chromos
Chromos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Dalek Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:15 am

(Blame me, I don't know where the hell my codes went when I bought the game, so I can't register on the forum...) Well, when I played it, on the event screen, just after it loads up, and I load the game up, she crashed. Bugger me. Bollocks!

Lord Dalek
Uknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Kadanz Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:45 am

Lord Dalek wrote:(Blame me, I don't know where the hell my codes went when I bought the game, so I can't register on the forum...) Well, when I played it, on the event screen, just after it loads up, and I load the game up, she crashed. Bugger me. Bollocks!

Well to play the Ahoi mod you need to have FTM. SF and ftm are not available on physical copy's of the game so you had to buy it on steam or GG or another virtual download site. Which means you can recover your key from the provider you bought you copy from.
Kadanz
Kadanz
Admin

https://ahoi-mod.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Dalek Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:48 am

I have both of them... I got the game as a gift, when my friend gave me his old computer with HOI3+Semper Fi+FTM on it. He wouldn't give me the registration code as he lost that. My checksum is IKCD.

Lord Dalek
Uknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Chromos Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:53 pm

Lord Dalek wrote:(Blame me, I don't know where the hell my codes went when I bought the game, so I can't register on the forum...) Well, when I played it, on the event screen, just after it loads up, and I load the game up, she crashed. Bugger me. Bollocks!

Lord Dalek wrote:I have both of them... I got the game as a gift, when my friend gave me his old computer with HOI3+Semper Fi+FTM on it. He wouldn't give me the registration code as he lost that. My checksum is IKCD.

To get it right.
You bought the game and lost your codes first.
Then you got the game a second time as a gift from a friend but without the codes as he also lost them?

Think just a minute about you would have lost your wallet.. Then the wallet would have been gone, as the money with it..
And maybe you life in a country with different copy laws, I know that there are some, then you still would very propably do a new install anyway.

Luckily most issues with the Mod working not right are only to a different installation as proposed by me.
(Same for any other bigger Mod out there as there are many changes being made..)

So go get a fresh install and then apply the Mod according to the instructions.
So far everybody get it working that way.

And if you have anything from the game(where you bought it etc, online portal with your access..) then you could e-mail the P support, they will very propably help you and your friend out so that you could register.

Best regards,
Chromos
Chromos
Chromos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Dalek Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:19 pm

Nyet... God, I fixed it, now of course, it keeps crashing when I fixed it, with a widescreen mod... I found the codes and registered on the forum when cleaning out my computer.

Lord Dalek
Uknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Chromos Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:21 pm

Lord Dalek wrote:Nyet... God, I fixed it, now of course, it keeps crashing when I fixed it, with a widescreen mod... I found the codes and registered on the forum when cleaning out my computer.

Ah, wich version are you using?
You installed HOI3, SF, FTM, FTMpatch 3.05, adn then used what mod?

Best regards,
Chormos
Chromos
Chromos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Dalek Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:45 pm

Fixed it, was 3.04, forgot to update to latest patch. Also, are the units to supposed to be so overpowered!? The German infantry units at the start have a 9 attack, and 9 defense!? You can't get that in Vanilla! Also, god, the leadership should be turned down a bit in my opinion.

Lord Dalek
Uknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Kadanz Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:50 pm

Try to keep your comment constructive. How would you like to see it? What would you change? etc.. Smile
Kadanz
Kadanz
Admin

https://ahoi-mod.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Chromos Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:12 pm

Lord Dalek wrote:Fixed it, was 3.04, forgot to update to latest patch. Also, are the units to supposed to be so overpowered!? The German infantry units at the start have a 9 attack, and 9 defense!? You can't get that in Vanilla! Also, god, the leadership should be turned down a bit in my opinion.

You should make maybe a seperate install for each Mod so you don't hav to install anew if something breaks.
Then you could just copy the initial install again and use this copy.

For the units, that is because the Divisions have now mostly 5 Brigades/Regiments instead of 3..
Other countrys are also "overpowered" .. Smile
It is because there is only a 1 didgit field for the pwoer of the units..

Will be intersting to see your opinion after you played that mod quite some times.

And thx to Kadanz for pointing out to please be constructive and more precise in observations.

Best regards,
Chromos
Chromos
Chromos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Dalek Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:37 pm

Error #1: Wrong Ship Classes-America has the class in 1944 already, yet it's 1936 when it starts. It should be possibly either A) Brooklyn Class, B) Atlanta Class, C) Brooklyn/Atlanta Class. Second thing is that the plans for the Baltimore-class cruiser were already finalized by December 7th, 1941, so it is too early for the class to be ready to be built, unless you want huge naval battles. Third noticable result is that you have the H-class battleship in 1936. My sources and books say, by the time it was 1936, the H-Class was still on the drawing board, with the Bismarck being ready to be built. That is just playing for an hour and a half on the game.

Lord Dalek
Uknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Chromos Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:05 pm

Lord Dalek wrote:Error #1: Wrong Ship Classes-America has the class in 1944 already, yet it's 1936 when it starts. It should be possibly either A) Brooklyn Class, B) Atlanta Class, C) Brooklyn/Atlanta Class. Second thing is that the plans for the Baltimore-class cruiser were already finalized by December 7th, 1941, so it is too early for the class to be ready to be built, unless you want huge naval battles. Third noticable result is that you have the H-class battleship in 1936. My sources and books say, by the time it was 1936, the H-Class was still on the drawing board, with the Bismarck being ready to be built. That is just playing for an hour and a half on the game.

Well thats becasue every modell is not implemented so far.
The units progress(update of values) right, but don't get new/right pictures/names assigned.

Once I finished the unit rework and added the new techtree we could implement that. Before it would have been only double work..

Chromos
Chromos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pes Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:36 pm

Hi some strange thing happend when I play Germany.

1. France attack when I attack Poland and then I counterattacked through Maginot Line without an attack on Belgium.
It takes 8 months to defeat France and when France surrender their is some English troops in west France.
I quit and loaded the game as England and see that England have 100 divisions in France and 6000 manpower.
Sorry for bad English.

pes
Uknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Chromos Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:56 pm

pes wrote:Hi some strange thing happend when I play Germany.

1. France attack when I attack Poland and then I counterattacked through Maginot Line without an attack on Belgium.
It takes 8 months to defeat France and when France surrender their is some English troops in west France.
I quit and loaded the game as England and see that England have 100 divisions in France and 6000 manpower.
Sorry for bad English.

Hi pes,
and thank you for the feedback.

I'll have a look on this. 6k MP is a bit much. As is 100 Divs alone for UK in France. Did UK have much units elsewhere?

Can you write your checksum?

France attacking is depending on how many units you have on the West front. That the UK send some units to aid the french is good imo.
Also the UK units could be not only UK but maybe expeditionary units from other countries?

Cheers,
Chromos
Chromos
Chromos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bug reports for the AHOI-Mod Empty Widescreen for St HOI3 on FTM 306beta

Post  maverick87 Fri May 18, 2012 11:39 am

Hi Chromos

This is my first on this forum. I usely use the HOI3 forum. Same sig.
Played your widescreen on FTM 306beta and it works on a minor gfx thing.
Brigaderbuilder.gui: listboxtype 'stat pos' postion y=415

Cheers maverick87

maverick87
Uknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Chromos Sun May 20, 2012 6:06 pm

maverick87 wrote:Hi Chromos

This is my first on this forum. I usely use the HOI3 forum. Same sig.
Played your widescreen on FTM 306beta and it works on a minor gfx thing.
Brigaderbuilder.gui: listboxtype 'stat pos' postion y=415

Cheers maverick87

Hi maverick87!
Thanx for reporting! I'll have a look at the files in the near future.
Please let me know if you discovered some more.

For the others who don't know maverick87, he did already two nice adaptions of the widescreen mod. One for the "August Strom Mod" and one for the "BlackI.C.E Mod".

Cheers!
Chromos
Chromos
Chromos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bug reports for the AHOI-Mod Empty Description of the technology

Post  maverick87 Mon May 21, 2012 10:31 pm

Hi Chromos

I have played several games now as Germany now and with some techs I don't see a description.
Especially yur added techs like in the Armour folder:
Tank Gun tech: the tech description screen says "mobile_gun_desc"
And this happens with several techs.

Cheers
Maverick87

Edit: Found out why.

It wasn't filled in. It copied in the technologies.csv file the describtion of the tank_gun_desc and put in a new line with "mobile_gun_desc" and then thedescribtion was shown.
If you need any with that just give me a PM and I'm willing to help you out with that. Did that same with the Tech Names and that also showed up.

Cheers
Maverick87

maverick87
Uknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next