AHOIMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divisions in China in foreign territory

2 posters

Go down

Divisions in China in foreign territory Empty Divisions in China in foreign territory

Post  CCDK79 Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:12 pm

Several divisions of Xibei San Ma, Nationalist China and Communist China are placed in foreign territory, thought I should mention it. The militia in Commie China is also carrying some really nifty gear - for example infrared (1950).

In my game as Nat China I attacked Commie China in mid 1936 - expecting a tough fight - not so, I managed to steamrole them within days, now I figured out why. Commie China can't handle the consumer demand of it's forces, it simply hasn't the IC needed so 90 percent of its forces in my game had been without supplies for half a year. Commie China needs Agrarian Country tech (75% IC) from the start to supply its forces, otherwise they are useless when Manchukuo kicks in the door. They might not be able to use all the IC gained but it should help, and given the harsh taxation methods used by the government, resembling war communism used during the russian civil war, it would be realistic even if agrarian country is supposed to simulate a society like say Finland from 1920 or so.

CCDK79
Uknown

Back to top Go down

Divisions in China in foreign territory Empty Re: Divisions in China in foreign territory

Post  Chromos Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:22 pm

CCDK79 wrote:Several divisions of Xibei San Ma, Nationalist China and Communist China are placed in foreign territory, thought I should mention it. The militia in Commie China is also carrying some really nifty gear - for example infrared (1950).

In my game as Nat China I attacked Commie China in mid 1936 - expecting a tough fight - not so, I managed to steamrole them within days, now I figured out why. Commie China can't handle the consumer demand of it's forces, it simply hasn't the IC needed so 90 percent of its forces in my game had been without supplies for half a year. Commie China needs Agrarian Country tech (75% IC) from the start to supply its forces, otherwise they are useless when Manchukuo kicks in the door. They might not be able to use all the IC gained but it should help, and given the harsh taxation methods used by the government, resembling war communism used during the russian civil war, it would be realistic even if agrarian country is supposed to simulate a society like say Finland from 1920 or so.

Thats by design! The "commies" are expected to be tough enemies.. lol
Ok, more serious. To bad they are currently not. Thats maybe because NatCHi is too strong.
I'll also look into that and adjust their techs. Seems similar to the fighter problem.
And they should of course be able to feed their units. Will make some change sthere aswell. As you suggest, maybe giving them Agrarian Country tech will be enough already.

Thank you!
Chromos
Chromos
Admin

http://ahoimod.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down