AHOIMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Christmas! Frohe Weihnachten!

2 posters

Go down

Happy Christmas! Frohe Weihnachten! Empty Happy Christmas! Frohe Weihnachten!

Post  Chromos Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:04 pm

And a happy new year!

Hopefully Herz will find some time now over Christmas answering my PN's over at Paradox so that we know how and if we procedd now to a new forum.

So we know finally if we stay here or move. Rolling Eyes

Until then, have a nice Christmas time and good start into the new year!

Cheers!
Chromos

Noch einmal auf Deutsch: Cool
Ich hoffe Herz findet über die Feiertage Zeit meine PN's im Paradoxforum zu beantworten. Ob, wann und wie wir weiter vorgehen in Hinsicht auf ein neues Forum. Oder ob wir am Ende doch hier bleiben.

Bis dahin wünsche ich allen ein schönes Weihnachtsfest und einen guten Star ins neue Jahr!

Herzliche Grüße!
Chromos

Last edited by Chromos on Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chromos
Chromos
Admin

http://ahoimod.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Happy Christmas! Frohe Weihnachten! Empty Re: Happy Christmas! Frohe Weihnachten!

Post  Kadanz Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:42 pm

If helepolis wants to keep using this forum for his behind-the-scene work he's free to do so. Which will keep the new forum clean. But that decision is up to him Very Happy

Greetings
Kadanz
Kadanz
Kadanz
Admin

https://ahoi-mod.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Happy Christmas! Frohe Weihnachten! Empty Re: Happy Christmas! Frohe Weihnachten!

Post  Chromos Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:19 pm

Kadanz wrote:If helepolis wants to keep using this forum for his behind-the-scene work he's free to do so. Which will keep the new forum clean. But that decision is up to him Very Happy

Greetings
Kadanz

Question
Behind the scene work?
Well it seems I'm more not involved than I thought. scratch

Guys,
It was Kadanz's idea to ask other people to join here with their mods, and I did. I still have that in my sig over at Paradox!
And It was Herz's idea to ask here if we would not join his own forum he would like to set up, and I did ask again!

So Herz is not answering, -> no new fourm.
Nobody is telling what is done or shares his work etc. -> No official progress with WW1 Mod.
If there is some behind the scenes work done, I'm not involved in that and know nothing about it.

In the Paradoxforum of WW1 is some action, but not much.
It is uncertain to me what Helepolis send demanvanwezel or maybe SayNoToTheism.
As SayNoToTheism is posting there that he is working on something already with somone.
Link: WW1-Status post 73 ar Paradox

So I just can speak for my own, that I'm not involved in that. And I also don't know what mod his work is based on.
I'll ask him there though. Maybe that saves modding time if Helepolis didn't is in contact with him already..

For me this is going in the wrong direction.

Cheers,
Chromos
Chromos
Chromos
Admin

http://ahoimod.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum