AHOIMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pimp my HOI! Single modifications for Hearts of Iron 3

2 posters

Go down

Pimp my HOI! Single modifications for Hearts of Iron 3 Empty Pimp my HOI! Single modifications for Hearts of Iron 3

Post  Chromos Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:42 pm

Pimp my HOI - Dynamic AI
This Mod is for an unmodified Std-HOI3. It changes so far only the production-AI and gives you the possibility to interact with this AI via decisions(some new techs and decisions).
Also the faction aims have been slightly adjusted to let the Jap AI go more for important areas in the pacific.

Installtion Notes:
Just install into one of you backed up HOI3 folders and click the JSGME icon on your Desktop.
Now choose the "Dynamic Production AI"-Mod on the left side and activate it with the arrow in the middle(enable selected mod). Close the JSGME.
Now you could start the HOI3game.exe from that folder just as you would start it normally. No Mod to selecet here.)

You will have already some decisions that will help you to build the right forces for an usual campaign.
So you could set the production AI on auto and it will build the right forces in a senseable way(It should, at least..).
So if you loose much convoys it will adjust the production rate accordingly! Even more so in war times.
Russia might be too weak as I haven't implemented the new lend lease system so far, wich will give the russians more units.
(US AI will build them and SOV will take of transport from USA to SOV, a bit more complicated to implement..)
If russia is too weak, just open the z_Dynamic-AI.txt in the decisions folder and lookout for the line:
#############
Heavy_Militia_Build_on_SOV = {
potential = {
tag = SOV
not = { has_country_flag = Heavy_Militia_Build_on }
year = 1941
#lost_national = 0.01
}
allow = {
lost_national = 0.01
#############
Edit:
lost_national = 0.01
to :
#lost_national = 0.01

Then russia should be a bit stronger in time.
Also a hint would be to load up as SOV and change the stance to prepare or withdraw, so they don't loose too many units initially.

And remember this is a BETA! It is not fully ready yet.
Please give feedback about your experiences.
Please have in mind that you could experience the same things again and again, while other experience other thinks more often.
And tell me also wich version you used, what happend so far, wich year etc..

Thank you and have fun!
Chromos

Download:
Download:
Pimp my HOI -Dynamic AI- at ModDB
Attention! You have to be logged in to use the links.

Last edited by Chromos on Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:03 am; edited 5 times in total
Chromos
Chromos
Admin

http://ahoimod.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Pimp my HOI! Single modifications for Hearts of Iron 3 Empty Re: Pimp my HOI! Single modifications for Hearts of Iron 3

Post  Kadanz Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:06 am

Ah! Your famous AI production code. I think it's pity that this needs to be modified by modders. I can't see why paradox didn't spend more time on this Neutral
Kadanz
Kadanz
Admin

https://ahoi-mod.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Pimp my HOI! Single modifications for Hearts of Iron 3 Empty Re: Pimp my HOI! Single modifications for Hearts of Iron 3

Post  Chromos Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:40 am

Kadanz wrote:Ah! Your famous AI production code. I think it's pity that this needs to be modified by modders. I can't see why paradox didn't spend more time on this Neutral
Beacuse time is money, and Lothos is dooing it for free. Cool

I didn't touched the code now for more then a month and had already mixed results in some hands off. But I thought it is time to get it off to show at least my approach of how things could be implemented..

Cheers,
Chromos
Chromos
Chromos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kadanz Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:56 am

Chromos wrote:
Kadanz wrote:Ah! Your famous AI production code. I think it's pity that this needs to be modified by modders. I can't see why paradox didn't spend more time on this Neutral
Beacuse time is money, and Lothos is dooing it for free. Cool

I didn't touched the code now for more then a month and had already mixed results in some hands off. But I thought it is time to get it off to show at least my approach of how things could be implemented..

Cheers,
Chromos

I think pdox can kiss their both hands, because they have a golden mod community. Laughing
Kadanz
Kadanz
Admin

https://ahoi-mod.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Pimp my HOI! Single modifications for Hearts of Iron 3 Empty Pimp my HOI -Dynamic AI- up again

Post  Chromos Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm

The "Pimp my HOI -Dynamic AI-"-Mod is available again
More infos here:
"Pimp my HOI -Dynamic AI-" at Ahoi-Mod-Blog
Attention! You have to be logged in to use the links.

Cheers!
Chromos
Chromos
Chromos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down