AHOIMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"AHOI Mod - A HOI3 Treasure Chest" for TFH - Download and main information

2 posters

Go down

"AHOI Mod - A HOI3 Treasure Chest" for TFH - Download and main information Empty "AHOI Mod - A HOI3 Treasure Chest" for TFH - Download and main information

Post  Chromos Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:28 pm

"AHOI Mod - A HOI3 Treasure Chest" for TFH - Download and main information TFH-ahoi_mod-header

Hotlink to newest version:
Download:
"AHOI Mod - A HOI3 Treasure Chest" for TFH - Download and main information 95097
AHOI-Mod "Treasure Chest" - 4.04 - WIP

Download statistics:
Actuall ~40k+ overall with ~8.5k+ for the AHOI-Mod(TFH) ~13.5k+ for AHOI-Mod(FTM), SF version ~4.5k+..
Widescreen AHOI ~800+(SF), 2.6k+(FTM) and ~6,3k+(TFH)

NEWS!
A second Patch is done!

Again a new patch wich adresses some more minor issues from the mod and improving it further.
I hope all those who reported bugs/issues find that fixed. If not, I might just not have the time yet.
But it can't hurt to remind me. Wink
Below you find some of the changelog. The mod should by now play more refined and have still the old fun.
Please test if you find errors. It would also be nice if some of you would like to take over some parts like starttechs of nations.
I'm just one person doing this. So you help me much with just pointing out to things you might find noteable.
Please help and add a note here in the forum about what you would like to do, so we don't have unnecessary double work.

If you report things, please also give me infos below, so I can track things easier.
Check your Checksum(You can find it at the main game screen)!
Checksum original TFH 4.02: GSKH
Checksum AHOI-Mod-TFH 4.02c: EYZT
Wich country you played, and wich year someting happend.
You need at least a resolution of 1280*768!

Cheers!
Chromos

Download:
AHOI-Mod "Treasure Chest" Patch 4.02c:
"AHOI Mod - A HOI3 Treasure Chest" for TFH - Download and main information 61808

You need of course the main mod if you don't already have that one:
"AHOI-Mod Treasure Chest 4.02a"
"AHOI Mod - A HOI3 Treasure Chest" for TFH - Download and main information 48885

Alternative Download:
Patch-AHOI-Mod-TFH-Test-4,02c - bei mediafire

Ahoi-Mod-TFH-Test-402a - bei mediafire

You must maybe be registerted here to see the download-link.
Clicking on the wrench should lead you to the download..
You only need this patch is fouy habe already the AHOI-Mod.
Otherwise download/install the AHOI-Mod first! Infos are given further below or in the OP.

Installation:
Spoiler:

Patchlog:
Spoiler:

"AHOI Mod - A HOI3 Treasure Chest" for TFH - Download and main information TFH-ahoi-mod-Preview_Image

###################################################################

Hello!

As announced, I will now port my mods to "Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour"..
As I adopted already the "Widescreen Ahoy!(FTM)" to the new Expansion "Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour", now it is time for the "AHOI Mod - A HOI3 Treasure Chest".
First work is already done as you could see on the first pics.
Link: "AHOI Mod - A HOI3 treasure Chest" at ModDB

The entry at ModDB is also rdy:
"AHOI Mod - A HOI3 Treasure Chest" for TFH - Download and main information 21293

Its finally here. After nearly 2 years after the first AHOI-Mod for Hearts of Iron 3-"Semper Fi" came out, the first version for Hearts of Iron III-"Their Finest Hour" is out!
I have to say that it is just a first version for testers, as quite some of the Mod needs some tweaking. But those who offered and like to help can do that now.
Please add a note here in the forum about what you would like to do, so  we don't have unnecessary double work. To have all feedback focused in one place please use this forums:
Englisch: Official Paradox Forum-"AHOI-Mod thread" . / . Alternative AHOI-Mod Forum
German: German AHOI-Mod Forum . / .  

Please test:
OOB's
Goverment traits
start Techs and techtree progression
Start Technologies
Unit progression? (Note: New component system not implemented yet. All std so far.)
NatChi/Jap war progress. Human and AI.

Please suggest:
Production focus of countries.(When should wich country switch to another build?)
Research focus of cuntries.(When should a country focus on what research?)
And of course anything else you would like to have or you might find.

Note:
Checksum original: GSKH
Checksum AHOI-Mod-TFH 4.02: QZZV
You need at  least a resolution of 1280*768!
Still no right models or names.
Research-AI will be changed.
Production-AI will be adjusted.

To come:
New component system for units(Needs to be activate the new researched equipment by decsions/events).
If the above is done, I like to implement my already done work for a WW1 scenario..
New buildings like you can already see in the new prov view.
New laws.
Rework of Strategic Ressources.
More map changes
(Like the already done Danzig/Corridor or Kiel Canal usage and a replacement of the reliefmap based on Modestus SF reliefmap).
Weather changes(Map terrain changes needed for this..)
Finally some events about historic decisions.

Download:
"AHOI Mod - A HOI3 Treasure Chest" for TFH - Download and main information 48885
Alternate download:
Ahoi-Mod-TFH-Test-402a - at mediafire

Installation:
The Mod uses the new Mod-Dir now.(That was reworked for TFH)
So just unpack the Mod and copy it into this location X:\Hearts of Iron III\tfh\mod\. There you can find there the folder AHOIModTreasure and the file AHOIModTreasure.mod.
Now you can start the Mod with the launcher.exe in the folder X:\Hearts of Iron III\. Pick AHOI-Mod on the left and start with the start button on the right.
The first startup can take a while beacuse of all the map changes. After the game started the first time, just quit and restart.(Needed sometimes for get it done properly)
Beause of the new Mod-Dir, all the savegames, logs and map files of the Mod can be found in your users folder here: C:\Users\"Your username"\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Hearts of Iron III\AHOIModTreasure.

STEAM:
For all STEAM gamers, we have also an own STEAM group now:
"AHOI Mod - A HOI3 Treasure Chest" for TFH - Download and main information Steamlogo
Spoiler:
Looking forward to feedback and your support.

I'll update this post with ongoing progress of the TFH version. So please check here for newest info and if things have changed.

Cheers,
Chromos

"AHOI Mod - A HOI3 Treasure Chest" for TFH - Download and main information TFH-ahoi-mod-Preview_Image
More news about little improvements can bee found as ever on Twitter first:
Link: AHOI Mod on Twitter
If you like facebook, like the AHOI-Mod on facebook please too.
Link: AHOI Mod on facebook
If you have ideas or question you can leave a message here, at ModDB, Twitter, facebook, here or at the AHOI-Mod Forum.
Link: English AHOI Mod Forum

Last edited by Chromos on Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:34 pm; edited 19 times in total (Reason for editing : download stats)
Chromos
Chromos
Admin

http://ahoimod.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

"AHOI Mod - A HOI3 Treasure Chest" for TFH - Download and main information Empty New entry in the blog

Post  Chromos Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:13 pm

Link: AHOI-Mod Blog

Cheers,
Chromos
Chromos
Chromos
Admin

Back to top Go down

"AHOI Mod - A HOI3 Treasure Chest" for TFH - Download and main information Empty Re: "AHOI Mod - A HOI3 Treasure Chest" for TFH - Download and main information

Post  Chromos Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:31 am

Just found out yesterday my "longtime problem" since I started with a version for 3.06..
HoI3 can have memory overflow problems if the gui files are modded. The Lua interface will not work right anymore. Research/trade etc. can brake.
And you wont get any error message in the logs.
So the Testers in here now now that the problems we had with the 3.06 beta was because of such Lua/GUI problems..

I'll have now to check the whole GUI changes to find the exact cause and make sure all files are fine again.
I just got mad and happy at the same time yesterday when I finally found it and remembered all the trouble I had with my new research Lua..
Back in May I thought I had done bad coding of the Lua, but in fact it is only about these "GUI/Lua interaction"..

I'm looking forward to put an TFH test version up soon. Maybe with an "ugly"/mixed GUI at first, but finally a working test version..
Chromos
Chromos
Admin

Back to top Go down

"AHOI Mod - A HOI3 Treasure Chest" for TFH - Download and main information Empty Move Move Move! :)

Post  Chromos Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:11 pm

Well, it was not the new graphics, new .gui/.gfx files or the changed Lua scripts..
Because exactly thos files work like a charm now..
The only change is, that I use now the Mod-Dir. And so far it works quite well.
Before I just copied all files(from within TFH folder too) into the HoI3 main folder.
It seems that the .exe doesn't like that. It was no real problem with only my normal widescreen mod, but with more changed files of my AHOI-Mod I got then these strange Lua-behaviour.

Anyway, now again ahead with full steam.

Maybe I can upload a first test version at sunday evening.

Cheers,
Chromos
Chromos
Chromos
Admin

Back to top Go down

"AHOI Mod - A HOI3 Treasure Chest" for TFH - Download and main information Empty First TFH testversion is out!

Post  Chromos Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:32 am

Check out the OP for more details! Smile

Cheers,
Chromos
Chromos
Chromos
Admin

Back to top Go down

"AHOI Mod - A HOI3 Treasure Chest" for TFH - Download and main information Empty moar space..

Post  Chromos Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:48 pm

An early design of the 1001-techtree.
42 tabs on the left with space for around 1000 technologies.
Raging form around 1900-1970 and giving us around the same amount of techs per year as Std-HoI3 had for its shorter time period. So no overwhelming tech spam.
Currently under further development for TFH.. Wink
"AHOI Mod - A HOI3 Treasure Chest" for TFH - Download and main information Nation-01
Chromos
Chromos
Admin

Back to top Go down

"AHOI Mod - A HOI3 Treasure Chest" for TFH - Download and main information Empty Re: "AHOI Mod - A HOI3 Treasure Chest" for TFH - Download and main information

Post  Chromos Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:25 pm

I'll replace the old loading screens. First pics can be seen on ModDB Smile
Maybe you have an idea/suggestion/comment?
Link: First previews of the new loading screens

Cheers,
Chromos
Chromos
Chromos
Admin

Back to top Go down

"AHOI Mod - A HOI3 Treasure Chest" for TFH - Download and main information Empty Convoy / Amphibious Landing

Post  Chromos Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:48 pm

Another preview of the new tech-tree. Make detailed progress with you ampihbious landing capabilities. From the early Storm-Rowboats towards the Hoovercrafts. And also protect your Convoys. Use your transports as Submarine traps or use them as Auxilary Cruiser to be a wolf and pretend you're a sheep. If no carrier are at hand, historical shortgap solutions like CAM/MAC-ships are also in to protect your Convoys.
Alpha-pic.. Wink

"AHOI Mod - A HOI3 Treasure Chest" for TFH - Download and main information Convoy-02
Chromos
Chromos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chromos Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:30 pm

Merry Xmas and a happy new year to all of you.
I'll be back on this in January. Now I'll take a little break from my Mod forum/blog/facebook/twitter/ModDb.. Smile

Have a good time!
Chromos
Chromos
Chromos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HeliumPL Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:38 pm

Sorry for refreshing, but are you planning to release the new version?

Cheers Wink

HeliumPL
Uknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Chromos Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:27 pm

Hi HeliumPL,

sure I'm planning on releasing a new version. But it has to be done first.
Currently I'm having few time for the Mod as East vs. West is taking up much time.
So progress is sloow atm..

Cheers,
Chromos
Chromos
Chromos
Admin

Back to top Go down

"AHOI Mod - A HOI3 Treasure Chest" for TFH - Download and main information Empty News AHOI!

Post  Chromos Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:12 pm

Smile  As announced, some news around the AHOI-Mods..

1. Modding
I'm still modding, even if I had veerry few time at hand so far.
Mostly I'm adding already tested things and test it alltogether now.
Also because some annoying things happened, the work was delayed, but now it is time to move on.
The AHOI-Mod will get some more nice other features implemented.

2. Time
One main reason for having not that much time anymore is my new "lifetime job of being a dad". Smile
And of course the Lua-AI for East vs. West.
As my time schedule is normalising by now, I have also more time for the AHOI-Mod again.

3. Downloads
Nearly 7.500 downloads of the ALPHA Version ofthe current AHOI-Mod for TFH are giving me a good motivation to go on.
The Widescreen-Mod for Standard HoI3-TFH has ~5.500 downloads so far.
And thus, the AHOI-Mod-Series is still one of the most popular for HoI3, even without an own Sub-forum at Paradox.
Also without anywhere near the same amount of posts in forums or at ModDB like the other bigger mods, we have nearly the same or even more downloads. That phenomenon is continuing. Some more life in the forums around the AHOI-Mods would be nice though.

4. Patches
The patch with the latest features will now go fully online.(Look in the OP or at the end of this post.)
A new startdate for WWI Sceanrio will be implemented.
More patches will follow. They will make the WWI Sceanrio fully playable(OOB/ministers/events/decsions).
The curent technology system will stay and can now get better names/pictures.
Unit and unit components progression (modells/names/pictures) can now be implemented.

5. Outlook
After successful work of #4, a new big download will be given and put the AHOI-Mod on a complete new ALPHA or even BETA stage.
In that version you will then be able to ply from WWI up to around WWII.
How fast the progress will be is also up to you, and if you're willing to help.

Cheers,
Chromos

The Patch: Patch-AHOI-Mod-TFH-Test-402b
(You must maybe be registerted here to see the download-link.)
Please test if you find errors. It would also be nice if some of you would like to take over some parts like starttechs of nations.

You only need this patch is fouy habe already the AHOI-Mod. Otherwise download/install the AHOI-Mod first! Infos are given further below.

"Patchlog"
-I hope I patched all reported bugs.
-The new feature of TFH of Penetration/Armour are implemented.
-The new feature of TFH of Tactics is implemented(Doctrines)
-Some technology errors solved.
-Some technology balancing.
-Technologies like WW1 planes are now integrated. (WWI Scenario will be added some later..)
-Changed productions Lua.
-New buildings are finally in:
If you build a port or airport, you get a naval base/air base for free every two steps via decsions you can take.
Military buldings can be build faster then the civil part, but military bases are needed for rapair/refuel, civil buildings add IC/Infra.
Railroad networks are added. A railline is easier to be bombed/dmg in fights but allows more supply.
Heavy Industries will be tied to production capabilities of tanks in the same way as ports/airports needed for air/sea units.
-CGM-Mode should work now with all countries.

Infos about the buildings:
Neue Gebäude / New Buildings
Zusatzinfo – “Neue Gebäude” / More info – “New Buildings”

Installation:
The Mod will run with just copying but some files should be deleted before installaion:
Delete the content of the following folder:
C:\Users\"username"\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Hearts of Iron III\AHOIModTreasure\map\cache
And:
X:\Hearts of Iron III\tfh\mod\AHOIModTreasure\history\provinces
All files within.. (The game will later build up the map from scratch on the first launch.)
now copy the patch in the folder:
X:\Hearts of Iron III\tfh\mod\AHOIModTreasure
Extract it there, and overwrite if asked.
Start the game with the launcher(It still says 4.02a, I'll correct that in the next patch..) and it will build now the map wich could take a while.
After the game loaded up the first time, close the game and restart it again.
That is neccessary for the engine to set it up allright.(Checksum etc..)

Cheers!
Chromos
Chromos
Chromos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chromos Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:43 pm

Patch is comming soon. So if anybody has a note what I should take a look at, now is a good time to raise your hand.
If it is no big change I might be able to put it in the upcoming patch.
Chromos
Chromos
Admin

Back to top Go down

"AHOI Mod - A HOI3 Treasure Chest" for TFH - Download and main information Empty Second patch ready!

Post  Chromos Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:39 am

"AHOI Mod - A HOI3 Treasure Chest" for TFH - Download and main information TFH-ahoi_mod-header

Download statistics:
Actuall ~40k+ overall with ~8.5k+ for the AHOI-Mod(TFH) ~13.5k+ for AHOI-Mod(FTM), SF version ~4.5k+..
Widescreen AHOI ~800+(SF), 2.6k+(FTM) and ~6,3k+(TFH)

NEWS!
A second Patch is done!

Again a new patch wich adresses some more minor issues from the mod and improving it further.
I hope all those who reported bugs/issues find that fixed. If not, I might just not have the time yet.
Below you find some of the changelog. The mod should by now play more refined and have still the old fun.
I'm just one person doing this. So you help me much with just pointing out to things you might find noteable.
Please help and add a note here in the forum about what you would like to do, so we don't have unnecessary double work.

If you report things, please also give me infos below, so I can track things easier.
Checksum AHOI-Mod-TFH 4.02c: EYZT

Cheers!
Chromos

Download:
"AHOI Mod - A HOI3 Treasure Chest" for TFH - Download and main information 61808

Alternative Download:
Patch-AHOI-Mod-TFH-Test-4,02c - bei mediafire

Ahoi-Mod-TFH-Test-402a - bei mediafire

You must maybe be registerted here to see the download-link.
Clicking on the wrench should lead you to the download..
You only need this patch is fouy habe already the AHOI-Mod.
Otherwise download/install the AHOI-Mod first! Infos are given further below or in the OP.

Installation:
Spoiler:

Patchlog:
Spoiler:

Chromos
Chromos
Admin

Back to top Go down

"AHOI Mod - A HOI3 Treasure Chest" for TFH - Download and main information Empty AHOI-Mod "Treasure Chest" - 4.03 - WIP

Post  Chromos Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:39 pm

NEWS!
A new version is nearly done!

For all those who liked to help on the techtree(descriptions and pics) this is the version to go.
But you can also just play or test this mod as ever.

Check the readme.txt in the .zip file for more info!
Checksum AHOI-Mod-TFH 4.02c: SGGX

Cheers!
Chromos

Download:
AHOI-Mod "Treasure Chest" - 4.03 - WIP:
"AHOI Mod - A HOI3 Treasure Chest" for TFH - Download and main information 80051

*You might not be able to access the links without looged in here.
But you can also check out the links in the blog/facebook/twitter.
Wink
Chromos
Chromos
Admin

Back to top Go down

"AHOI Mod - A HOI3 Treasure Chest" for TFH - Download and main information Empty New version

Post  Chromos Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:45 pm

"AHOI Mod - A HOI3 Treasure Chest" for TFH - Download and main information AHOI-Mod-TFH-404
NEWS!
A new version is done!

At Christmas again a new patch wich adresses some more minor issues from the mod and improving it further.
Below you find the changelog. The mod should by now play more refined and have still the old fun.

Check the English-readme.txt in the .zip file for more info!
Checksum AHOI-Mod-TFH 4.04: ECCR

Download:
AHOI-Mod "Treasure Chest" - 4.04 - WIP:
"AHOI Mod - A HOI3 Treasure Chest" for TFH - Download and main information 95097
But you can also check out the links in the blog/facebook/twitter.
Wink

Patchlog for 4.04:
All over all I'm not quite sure what much I did since last official version of 4.02c.
I was in a major overhaul as I had to stopp modding in October 2015 and now just wanted to share what I've done since.
Lets have a look at what I remember:

12,232 changed files
Many of them only provinces wich got railroad switched with roads to trick the engine. Infra lvl wise nothing changed. trick didn't work so I need to do it the really hard way and implement anoter more work intense solution. But then we'll get also highways and maybe another type of railway that was only "planned" by Germany..
All you need to know is, RR give actually the old Infra bonus from roads and vice versa!

But also:
-MAN should now declare war against NatCHI and Japan only fully joins in later.. I had also done quite some province changes, e.g. in China to help the ai do a more historic war over there. But it is not done/balanced yet.
-OOB's were adjusted
-Techs slightly adjusted
-Added some of deltablues additions for unit modells.
-Added some of deltablues techs pictures for some techs.
-Added "Hjalfnars Marine update" for better historical ship start techs.
-Added some own changes for FRA ships according to "Hjalfnars Marine update".
-Tweaked unit upgrade paths
-Changed some dependencies path drawings in Pz-Tech screen
-Changed production limits of units to work some better.
-Tweaked some techs stats(start date, gains).
-Units give more practicals so you don't loose to much production experience anymore.
-Unit counters got new wooden look
-Changed loading screens again, other cool pics..
-Changed some text for UI.
-Tweaked some values in static_modifiers
-Tweaked some values in strategic_resources
-Tweaked some values in defines.lua
-Added some events to help divide Yugoslavia between axis powers to prevent supply problems.
-Added Rasputitia. You will have two times a year a severe problem with suppy in center russia because of the mud season.
-Added Huang He flooding. As CHI flooded the Huang He river to slow down the JAP adavance, you and the ai can do that now too.
-Added a new system on how to install the mod to have it easier for all of you to install the mod and being sure to have it done right.

And propably much more..

Patchlog for 4.03:
Is included in that of 4.04.
Older patchlog can be senn in the readme.txt..
Chromos
Chromos
Admin

Back to top Go down

"AHOI Mod - A HOI3 Treasure Chest" for TFH - Download and main information Empty Hotfix!

Post  Chromos Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:38 am

There was a bug in the faction system and I commented out some "Lua-Debug code".
I uploaded the mod anew with the fixes.
So just download it again if you already downloaded it before 28 Dec 2015.
The mod version is still the same, but the cheksum changed from E C C R to the new one: E E C R!

Thanks to calecute who reported it here: https://ahoi-mod.forumotion.com/t4p30-bug-reports-for-the-ahoi-mod#1029
Chromos
Chromos
Admin

Back to top Go down

"AHOI Mod - A HOI3 Treasure Chest" for TFH - Download and main information Empty New version

Post  Chromos Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:52 pm

The Treasure Chest got some new bugfixes wich where reported so far. I'll also add some new tech descriptions and pics already done by Hjalfnar and some by myself. A new version with these changes is ready for dl.
Check out the first post to get to the new version.

The mod version is still the same, but the cheksum changed from E E C R to the new one: G K D A!

Thanks again at this point for all feedback and work done.

Have fun!
Chromos
Chromos
Chromos
Admin

Back to top Go down

"AHOI Mod - A HOI3 Treasure Chest" for TFH - Download and main information Empty New version 4.05 is ready for download

Post  Chromos Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:01 am

"AHOI Mod - A HOI3 Treasure Chest" for TFH - Download and main information AHOI-Mod-TFH-405
NEWS!

Ahoi!
It is done, the first version after ~5 years.

On ModDB.com you can find the newest AHOI-Mod “Treasure-Chest 4.05 reday for download.”

Download AHOI-Mod "Treasure Chest" - 4.05:
"AHOI Mod - A HOI3 Treasure Chest" for TFH - Download and main information 197457
But you can also check out the links at the blog/facebook/twitter.
Wink

The last Ahoi-Mod was the version 4.04 from Dec 22, 2015! I did work on the mod since, but didn’t kept note of the many changes. Below you find at least the changes from this summer of 2020 and all that I wrote down for the previous versions.

Generally seems SOV to bee much harder to defeat. The mud-events give you 2 times a year a logistic hell and movement is slow. Also it will stall even the fastest Computers. Maybe put down game speed and hope for better weather.
Also generally I propose to save every 6 month and reload the game. Best to restart the whole game, as that seem to bring new life to the ai. Also don’t forget to check the other major powers like USA/JAP/ENG/SOV/GER to see if the ai felt asleep there. Check the stance of teh Theatre HQ’s, and if it is “prepare” you can wait forever for the support of e. g. the USA.. Sadly this is tied to the strategic ai and can’t be modded.

Patchlog for 4.05:
Production:
Production limit in the unit files gone because it is partially buggy
Changes in production-ai, should build slightly more cav-units
Aditionally SOV build some less MIL units overall
Fixed a bug in SOV production of MIL
Fixed a bug in production ratio for Corps-units

Buildings:
Railroad is faster to build but takes easier damage, repairs faster, max 5 Infa with 10 buildings
Infra is slow to build but is taking more damage and slower rebuilds, max 10 Infra with 10 buildings

Map:
Connection between Stranaer(ENG) to Larne(IRL) is gone. Transports needed now. ENG was buiding up way to much units there for nothing..
Bornholm lost its harbour. With harbour it is a potential target for stupid ai invasions.

Research
Militia_infantry is gets a research bonus from infantry theory and intantry_practical, changed to militia theory and militia practical.
Infantry_activation is a 1910 tech, but requires inf:militia_infantry-2 a 1930 tech- changed

Lua-ai
SWE will not allow military access that easily anymore
JAP is preparing earlier a war in the pacific
ITA will prepare earlier for a war with FRA
ITA will mobilize sooner
ITA will attack GRE only after YUG is gone
SPA will join axis if London has fallen, ENG is axis or SUEZ is under axis control

Provinces:
All old paradox double entries deleted
All entries according to later scenarios deleted
Some empty double provinces deleted

Events/Decsions
The old manpower help decsions is gone
Maginot and Czechia fort reduction altered – more forts remain

Units:
Hvy tanks have some less org-simulation of increased maintenance

Patchlog for 4.04:
All over all I’m not quite sure what much I did since last official version of 4.02c. I was in a major overhaul as I had to stopp modding in October 2015 and now just wanted to share what I’ve done since. Lets have a look at what I remember:

12,232 changed files
Many of them only provinces wich got railroad switched with roads to trick the engine. Infra lvl wise nothing changed. trick didn’t work so I need to do it the really hard way and implement anoter more work intense solution. But then we’ll get also highways and maybe another type of railway that was only “planned” by Germany..
All you need to know is, RR give actually the old Infra bonus from roads and vice versa!

But also:
-MAN should now declare war against NatCHI and Japan only fully joins in later.. I had also done quite some province changes, e.g. in China to help the ai do a more historic war over there. But it is not done/balanced yet.
-OOB’s were adjusted
-Techs slightly adjusted
-Added some of deltablues additions for unit modells.
-Added some of deltablues techs pictures for some techs.
-Added “Hjalfnars Marine update” for better historical ship start techs.
-Added some own changes for FRA ships according to “Hjalfnars Marine update”.
-Tweaked unit upgrade paths
-Changed some dependencies path drawings in Pz-Tech screen
-Changed production limits of units to work some better.
-Tweaked some techs stats(start date, gains).
-Units give more practicals so you don’t loose to much production experience anymore.
-Unit counters got new wooden look
-Changed some text for UI.
-Tweaked some values in static_modifiers
-Tweaked some values in strategic_resources
-Tweaked some values in defines.lua
-Added some events to help divide Yugoslavia between axis powers to prevent supply problems.
-Added Rasputitia. You will have two times a year a severe problem with suppy in center russia because of the mud season.
-Added Huang He flooding. As CHI flooded the Huang He river to slow down the JAP adavance, you and the ai can do that now too.
-Added a new system on how to install the mod to have it easier for all of you to install the mod and being sure to have it done right.

And propably much more..

Patchlog for 4.03:
Is included in that of 4.04.

Patchlog for 4.02c:
-Added description(tooltips) for new buildings
-Added description(tooltips) for new buildings decsions
-Fixed some typos and oddities with some technologies wich were reported
-Added some bonuses for techs that were only prerequisite and had only malus so far.
So with some produktion techs you get now boni and also can reduce the build cost/build time of units. So no longer 4 years builds for modern ships, but 2 years are possible now with the right techs.
-Added ship gfx for naval combat view.(MTB, all carriers, PocketBB)
-Added gfx for new buildings in production view
-Fixed percentage values for max amount of units being buildable.(Paradox bugged it, so that needed a workaround..)
-Switched gfx for pause/speed up/speed down, so that is usabel as before again.
-Added first changes for Models and pics of those(Still very generic..)
-Changed slightly the dynamic ai decsions
-Production ai slightly changed to have more land units build earlier, and have a better building for minors.
(Overall less ships will be build.)
-Changed sunk ship list font colour to white again.
-Changed some dmg modifier for air combat critical hits(nerfed it ab it)
-Raised new leader org hit and some more little tweaks here and there..
-Some more I didn’t wrote up..

Patchlog for 4.02b:
-I hope I patched all reported bugs.
-Counters changed to have no more borders around them.
-The new feature of TFH of Penetration/Armour are implemented.
-The new feature of TFH of Tactics is implemented(Doctrines)
-Some technology errors solved.
-Some technology balancing.
-Technologies like WW1 planes are now integrated. (WWI Scenario will be added some later..)
-Changed productions Lua.
-New buildings are finally in:
If you build a port or airport, you get a naval base/air base for free every two steps via decsions you can take.
Military buldings can be build faster then the civil part, but military bases are needed for rapair/refuel, civil buildings add IC/Infra.
Railroad networks are added. A railline is easier to be bombed/dmg in fights but allows more supply.
Heavy Industries will later be tied to production capabilities of tanks in the same way as ports/airports needed for air/sea units.
-Some more I didn’t wrote up..

Feedback wanted!
I’m still just one person doing this. So you help me much with just pointing out to things you find worth mentioning.
Please help and add a note here in the forum about what you would like to do, so we don’t have unnecessary double work. To have all feedback focused in one place please use this forum here.

In the file “AHOI-Technology help.txt” you can read how easy itis to add new descriptions for techs and add pictures for them.
It would be nice if you can help me with the descriptions and techs for the tech-tree. Maybe you can just take a branch you like. Thats not hard work but much if I do that all alone. A little how to was done and some already helped with this. A very big thank you to all who helped me so far! Still it is much left to do. Just let me know that you like to help. You can use the forum above, or use another forum, facebook, twitter..

Have fun with the newest version of the Ahoi-Mod – Treasure Chest 4.05!

Cheers,
Chromos
Chromos
Chromos
Admin

Back to top Go down